Sunday, February 20, 2011

2.20.2011

Spring has arrived here in the frozen tundra...temps in the 40's and even cracking 50 one day left our snow pack melting...
I was beginning to get giddy about my flower beds that were showing up...


Patches of grass were peeking out...

And just a few hours after the top two pictures were taken...

The hubs snapped a couple of me and D while we were out shoveling a fresh foot (+) off of our driveway!
YIKES!

Whatcha gonna do?
Grin and bear it...
And hope that spring really IS around the corner!

9 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine snow like that! A lovely photo of you and your love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics but I do not envy the snow. I am happy that my daffodils should be ready to bloom soon!

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Look at you two. Still managed to take photos while out in the freezing cold. :) I am too excited for spring and gardening. :) And for some chickens! hahaha.. :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  4. we've dreamed of playing in snow:)cool shots...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. nice photo and my kids would surely love to play in snow :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious moment captured on lens.

    Mommy & Me at my page..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brrr...that makes me cold. Come on Spring, give us a break.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails