Thursday, April 22, 2010

4.22.2010

So....here's the deal...I didn't take a picture of me and the kid(s) today...
I had plenty of opportunity...it was opening night of The Long Shots Softball Summer Season...
We played at the park...and then took in not one, but two softball games...I had fun snapping all sorts of pictures...
but if I'm being honest...I don't really even need to say it out loud - that this project isn't getting rave reviews by the participants...
The kids will humor me from time to time...but really don't care for the 'come here while we all squish in and mom tries to snap a picture of us' thing that we've been doing every day...
and let's face it...every. single. picture. looks the same ~
What can you do if you are taking the pictures with your own short arms every damn day?

While I want to take as many pictures as I can together with the kids...and will continue to try to do so...
I'm not going to continue posting them every day when they look the same as the last 100 days...
So...bear with me...I'm still moving forward...I still plan to take tons of pics with my kids...but hopefully, we're going for quality over quantity as I put the first 'quarter' of this project behind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails