Monday, December 28, 2009

Here we go...

Well, I don't claim that the pics that will be contained in this blog project will be glamorous - in fact, I'm going to guess that a majority of them will be far from it...
But all of that doesn't matter remember?
What matters is that we were here, we were together, and that we have proof...

To get me started...here are some taken earlier this month...(but it really is my hope to take dozens of new pictures WITH our kids each month and post them frequently...wish me luck!)



Mommy and H at Disney on Ice December 11th, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea! I'm ALWAYS the one behind the camera. We'll go entire vacations without me getting in one of the pics. My husband always jokes that when looking through the photo albums with the kids he'll say: "Wasn't this a fun time kids? Too bad mom didn't go with us."

    Happy SITS Saturday ShareFest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweetie! Disney on Ice, how fun!

    Stopped over from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails